Publication & Awards
- Lewis M. Kwit, EIS President, Energy Service Professional of the Year, NY Chapter of the Association of Energy Engineers, 2004.
- 25thAnniversary Pioneer Award for Excellence in Energy Innovation for the State of New York, NYSERDA, 2000. The award was given for EIS’s work in the City’s low- and moderate-income multifamily buildings in the residential sector. It was the only statewide award given to a New York City-based firm.
SELECT PUBLICATIONS & PRESENTATIONS
- “Why Not the Cleanest, Heating Oil in New York City Buildings,” CIVITAS panel discussion, 2010, Lewis M. Kwit.
- “The Evolution of Energy Conservation” (two parts), Strategic Planning for Energy and the Environment. Lewis M. Kwit and Dr. Shannon Kincaid.
- “A Kind & Gentle Procedure for Electric Submetering,” NYARM Property Manager’s Magazine, 2007, Lewis M. Kwit.
- “Case Study: Real Time Pricing,” PlaNYC: A Greener Greater NY, City of New York, 2006, Lewis M. Kwit.
- “Performance Contracting,” NYARM Property Manager’s Magazine, 2007, Lewis Kwit and Steve Clevett.
- “Energy Today” Television Series, White Plains Cable Access, 2003-2006, producer and host Lewis M. Kwit.
- “Real Time Pricing, Electricity Service for Urban Customers” at the 2005 IEPCC Conference, New York, NY, Lewis M. Kwit.
- “Submetering Electric Costs Well Worth the Effort,” Real Estate Weekly, 2002, Lewis M. Kwit, J. Reyes Montblanc, and Gregory J. Carlson.
- “The Fairness Doctrine for Electric Submetering,” National Association of Housing Cooperatives, 1996, Lewis Kwit and Allen L. Thurgood.
- “Beyond Submetering,” Federation of New York Housing Cooperatives, Lewis M. Kwit and J. Reyes Montblanc.
Copyright Energy Investment Systems